Dear valued Thinc Clinic friends and patients,
In light of recent developments around the COVID-19 virus and subsequent recommendations made by Government, we would like to take this opportunity to reassure you, our patients and friends, that your health and well-being and that of our staff of extreme priority to us at The Thinc Clinic.
At Thinc Clinic we adhere to strict protocols as it relates to health and hygiene – and the COVID-19 crisis is no exception.
However, we have increased our disinfectant protocols in an effort to prevent COVID-19 within our practice in order to further protect our patients and staff.
Below please find some valuable insights and further precautionary measures implemented at The Thinc Clinic:
In our practice:
- Hand washing/hand sanitizing – please make use of the hand sanitizer available with our security guard at our gate and at reception.
- Door handles are disinfected regularly throughout the day.
- Please feel free to call ahead should you wish to limit your interaction with other patients in our waiting room – we will gladly accommodate you and take you through to your treatment room as soon as possible upon your arrival.
- Please avoid cash as far as possible and opt for card payments. Eft’s can be arranged with our team.
- If you have traveled recently in the last 14 days or have come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 please contact us and we will advise according.
- You will be asked a series of questions as they relate to possible recent exposure to COVID-19 – we appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard.
- Our teams have been up-skilled and educated as to all relevant hygiene protocols as it relates to infectious diseases – including COVID-19.
In essence, it is business as usual at The Thinc Clinic. Should you have any queries or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us – we will gladly take the time to reassure you of our hygiene protocols and processes.
At The Thinc Clinic we aim to protect our patients, our staff and our medical teams and we appreciate your understanding and adherence to our hygiene standards.
We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.
Dr Sam Thandar