Dear valued Thinc Clinic patients,
Please be aware that we will not be open during the lockdown period.
Our emergency protocol is as follows:
- We will only be seeing to the emergencies our existing patients during this lockdown period.
- Emergency criteria a. Dental trauma b. Pain for longer than 48-72 hours c. Swelling and sepsis
- Please contact us on the emergency Whatsapp number 0636145291
- The Dr on call will assess your main problem telephonically to assess the urgency of your problem and the need for an appointment.
- You will be sent two questionnaires via Whatsapp
- Please complete these and send them back to the Dr for appropriate screening before the appointment
- We request that you come alone to the appointment, no minors will be allowed onto the premises, no other person will accompany you into the practice.
- Please leave all extra belongings in your vehicle.
- We will take your temperature prior to entering the practice
- You will be required to sanitize and wash your hands as per protocol, both before and after the appointment.
- If you arrive at the practice and exhibit symptoms that are in line with those of COVID-19 and your emergency is “Dental Trauma” you will be referred to a surgical ward.
- If you arrive at the practice and exhibit symptoms that are in line with those of COVID-19 and your emergency is pain and sepsis, you will be referred to take a COVID-19 test as per the protocol before you will be treated.
- We will be available for communication between the hours of 09H00 and 17H00
- Emergency criteria
- Dental trauma
- Pain for longer than 48-72 hours
- Swelling and sepsis